Announcements and Important Events
The Twin Valley Athletic Department Winter Sports Registration for all students currently in grades 7 - 12 is open for the winter season.
**If you played a fall sport and plan to play a winter sport, the recertification form and the Covid-19 form are now available in your PlanetHS Account. Both the parent and the athlete must login to their account, click on athletic forms, scroll to the bottom, click on the recertification (section 7) and the Covid-19 form and complete them both**
**If this is the first time you are playing a sport this year, please continue reading:
Please, before you begin, read both of the attachments. (The Twin Valley Kick Off Letter and PHS Parent & Student Getting Started Guide). This is a new platform and it is important that you are familiar with how it works.
**You will see 3 tabs when you sign up: Athletic Forms, Link Accounts and Message Center. ANY emails or texts that you receive through PlanetHS will be in your Message Center. If you receive a message, PLEASE login and click on Message Center for your message**
**You can also see if your child is cleared by checking your account. If all forms are correct, they will say "complete". (Please remember that Section 8 is only as needed)**
Here are a few important things to note:
- The online registration “button” is available on the athletics website.
- BOTH the parent/guardian AND student-athlete MUST create accounts. (1 account for the parent/guardian and 1 account for the student-athlete)
- Once you create your account, you must link your account with your student-athlete(s) account(s) by either email or cell phone number.
- Once you are linked with your student-athlete, you will be able to complete all of the required PIAA forms, as well as the required TVSD forms. (the student-athlete can be linked to multiple parent/guardian accounts (example: mom can create her own account and dad can create his own account, using different email address/phone numbers)
- You will need to print sections 5 and 6 and take both of those forms to the doctor in order to receive a physical. You can scroll to the bottom of your “homepage” after all forms are complete to find Section 5 and Section 6 to print. (you also have the option to print the completed section 5 as well by clicking on the link).
- Once you have the completed physical from the doctor DATED AFTER JUNE 1st, 2020 (section 6), you must login to your Parent/Guardian account and upload the physical ONLY. (Please do not upload Section 5.) You will simply take a picture of the physical with your phone and upload it to the parent account. IF a recert is required due to the date of the physical, you will be notified to please complete the form in your PlanetHS account.
- For future reference, we now have the ability to change/update your login information. If you forget your login or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A-Z Urgent Care in Elverson offers sports physicals to our athletes for $30.00. **You MUST bring Section 5 (completed) and Section 6 with you to your physical.** Hours: Monday – Friday – 9 AM – 6 PM and Saturday/Sunday – 12 pm – 4 pm.
- IMPORTANT: The activity fee will be collected at uniform handout and is payable by CHECK ONLY ($75 HS and $50 MS). Uniform handout dates will be given once teams have made their cuts.
- Remember, you will not turn anything into the office; all paperwork should be completed online and the physical form should be uploaded to the Parent/Guardian account BEFORE Friday, November 13th.