Announcements and Important Events
2019-2020 Fall Sports Registrations will be available May 3rd.
As a reminder, every student who wishes to play a PIAA sport for Twin Valley School District must complete the following before attending practice for the 2019-2020 sports season!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 1, 2019!!!
- A PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Go to https://tvsdathletics.org/ and click Online Registration.
- Please click this link for more information about signing up on the online registration https://tvsdathletics.org/main/adnews/id/46344171
- If you created a login during the 2018-2019 season, please use those credentials to sign in to your account and update your information. You will need to make sure that you add sports for the 2019-2020 season for each student.
- If this is your first time registering, please click sign up now and create a new account. After registering on the first page, please be sure to complete all 3 tabs (Parent/Guardian, Student Profile and Forms tab). On the forms tab, you must click on the form and complete the form, then click submit.
- Once you click submit, you will receive a “thank you for submitting.” If you do not receive the “thank you,” you missed a required field and must go back into the tabs/form to complete it.
- FOR ATHLETES WHO WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR A FALL SPORTS PHYSICAL AT TWIN VALLEY
- Please read section 1 above.
- Athletes who would like to sign up for a fall sports physical at Twin Valley High School on June 10th must complete the online registration AND turn in the completed Sections 5 and top of section 6 (Section 6 will be completed by our physician) no later than Thursday, May 23rd to the main office (HS or MS).
- Athletes who turn in paperwork AFTER May 23rd will be required to have a physical completed by a physician of their choosing. (See #3 below)
- FOR ATHLETES WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEIR PHYSICAL COMPLETED BY THEIR OWN PHYSICIAN
- All physicals must be dated after June 1, 2019!!
- You must complete the online registration and turn in Sections 5 & 6 completed by a parent/guardian AND a physician and turned in to the high school main office ONLY, no later than Friday, July 26, 2019.
- Any student who requires the use of an inhaler or Epi-pen during practice or competition will also need to have the forms printed from the online registrations, completed by a parent/guardian and physician and returned with the physical. You will not be placed on a
roster until this form is completed and turned in.
- All forms will require a 3-day review period and athletes will not be eligible to practice until all forms have been reviewed.
Once the required forms have been completed, your child will be placed on a roster and eligible to participate in practice. First practice dates are listed below. If you have any questions, please contact Grace Heckman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Fall Sports for the 2019-2020 Season are listed below.
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS
Football - practice begins August 5th
The sports listed below - practices begin August 12th
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
Football – First day of practice Aug. 19th
Cross Country – practice begins August 19th
The sports listed below - practice begins August 26th